The R&D department at C.I.Analytics is conducting a survey with laboratories and refineries. We would like to invite you, as a laboratory / process chemist, to participate in this survey. Your response will help us to improve our product lines. We will use your feedback to come up with solutions for current issues in analyzing impurities in hydrocarbon streams. I would like to request 5 minutes of your time to help us develop practical solutions by filing up this survey.
C.I. Analytics survey on difficulties in analysing impurities in hydrocarbon streams
1. What type of hydrocarbon are you analyzing? (Example: methane, propane, aromatics, etc.)
2. Please identify the impurities of your interest in the application you are using. (Example: Nox, H2S, SO2, etc.)
3. Are you having issues with certain impurity analyses?
4. At what detection limits are these impurities measured and what lower detection limit would you like to see?
5. What environment is the analysis performed, in a laboratory or process?
6. What problems are you facing with your application? (Example: problem in lower detection limits for measuring Nox)
Please fill this section if you would like to receive additional information from C.I. Analytics
7. I would like to receive product information from C.I. Analytics
8. How would you most like to receive additional information regarding C.I. Analytics products?
Please specify your contact information:
Enter the code shown above